Tuesday, January 24, 2006

survey!

[A is for age:]Twenty-one. (is that all? i feel so much older)

[B is for booze of choice:]Amaretto sour, midori sour

[C is for career:]Currently doing office work. Career ahead of me, probably teaching college.

[D is for your dog's name:]Ty.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]Computer, shower, toothbrush, cell phone, caffeine.

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]Oh that's a hard question. I'm totally digging the Garden State soundtrack.. I LOVE "Such Great Heights" by Iron & Wine (?) and "In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7. Remy Zero's song "Fair" is my f'n favorite right now. Life as a House soundtrack rules... "Rainy Day" by Guster has stolen my <3. I love Anouk.. a singer/songwriter I just discovered from the Netherlands. Her song "One Word" is an essential breakup song. Something Corporate... "I Want To Save You", "I Won't Make You," "Miss America" and VARIOUS others!

[G is for favorite games:]I have to say Mafia?

[H is for hometown:]Elgin, Illinois

[I is for instruments you play:]N is for NONE

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]Grape or strawberry.

[K is for kids:]Someday.

[L is for last kiss:] Can I plead the 5th cuz it's so pathetic?

[M is for most admired trait:] Courage.

[N is for name of your crush:] Eek, I don't want to say in case he reads this. He probably won't, but still. Not gonna happen.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] None.

[P is for phobias:] Needles kinda, mostly just fear of abandonment and never getting anywhere in life.

[Q is for quotes you like:] Too many to list. My favorite is "Hope dies last." I don't know where it's from.

[R is for biggest regret:] E-t-h-a-n. Being married & divorced by 21.

[S is for sweets of your choice:] Cheesecake.

[T is for time you wake up:] 7-ish. Depends on if I need a shower, though I usually shower at night.

[U is for underwear:] I'm gonna go with "none of your business" here.

[V is for vegetables you love:] Corn, carrots, brocolli, spinach.

[W is for worst habit:] Biting my nails.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]Teeth, elbow.

[Y is for yummy food you make:] I'm a terrible cook. I can do spaghetti okay.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Aries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home